NorthEast Talent Solutions has a job opening for a Project Manager. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual looking to enter and/or grow with our Client. This candidate needs to be a self-starter with a thirst for learning.
Position Summary: The project manager is responsible for all tasks required in the direction, coordination, implantation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the client, team and organization. The Project Manager will need strong communication skills to communicate effectively with customer, sales and manufacturing. They must have the ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute task within a deadline oriented environment. Strong attention to detail and operational workflow dynamics to effectively track and analyze the status within the production process are essential to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a flexible and accommodating demeanor while servicing your team leader in their efforts to execute client deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Develop a detailed project tracker to track progress to be communicated back to the client and internal team members
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary: $40,000/annual. Send resume to [email protected]
Contact our office with any questions regarding the position. Please submit resume for consideration.