We are working with a print company in South NJ to fill many of their hiring needs. Our client is in need of a full time Stitcher Operator.
Working hours are 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Some Saturdays required.
Pay is $26.00 per hour
Essential Job Functions:
· Check blueprint for correct binding.
· Checkover finished product for any marking or defects.
· Continually check for marking, defects or other imperfections.
· Notify Supervisor immediately of any problems.
· If job requires further finishing, stack in correct quantities on skid or cages.
· Insure product is packed properly.
· Initial back of job bag with piece count and/or number of boxes.
· Place job bag on skid with product and forward for final finishing or to shipping.
· Log out of keypad.
· Preform maintenance on Stitcher on daily, weekly monthly basis.
· Ability to read and understand written instructions including those dealing withdimensions and quantity.
· Ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up.
· Good knowledge of stitcher machine, operation and set-up practices.
· Knowledge of the operation and function to the other bindery equipment and machinery.
· Good math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations.
· Knowledge of all procedures required to safely operate a stitching machine and associatedbindery equipment.
· Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.