Currently interviewing for a Human Resource Manager to work with our client in Tinton Falls, NJ. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Submit resume to [email protected] for consideration. Subject Line: Resume for HR Manager/Tinton Falls
Annual Salary: $65,000.00+ boe
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an EOE.
Duties include maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Individual must have the ability to multi-task and work well with others. 5+ years’ experience and Microsoft Office knowledge required. Competitive salary, 401K plan and benefits to those who qualify.
SUPPORTING TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselingmanagers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations;preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning,and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coachand discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolvingemployee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessingbenefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.