Currently interviewing for a Executive Assistant to work with our client in Tinton Falls, NJ. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Submit resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Subject Line: Resume for Executive Assistant/Tinton Falls
Annual Salary: $45,000.00+ boe
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an EOE.
The Executive Assistant coordinates a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of the CEO. This position reports directly to the Senior VP of Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and manages the calendar for the Senior VP of Sales.
- Responsible for booking travel, scheduling: appointments, conferences and teleconferences for the Senior VP of Sales.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Assists in the planning and execution of meetings and events.
- Handles highly sensitive and confidential information on a regular basis and requires a high level of discretion.
- Serves as liaison between executives, managers and visitors as required; reviews, requests, and schedules appointments and meetings.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents; may take and transcribe minutes of meetings;
- Performs other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Arranges domestic and international travel
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of five years of administrative support including at least three years of executive support experience.
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong detail orientation (i.e. report preparation, etc.)
- Strong bias for action where work prioritization and schedule management is concerned.
- Strong working knowledge of booking travel both domestic and internationally
- Strong calendaring experience required
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NorthEast Talent Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.