Our client in Lodi, NJ is currently in need of a Full Time QA Manager. This position is a direct hire position.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm.
- Conduct internal audits and keep reports to document all quality assurance activities and organize all documentation for the external audit for our Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015.
- Ensure the completion of necessary environmental, health and safety trainings by all departments.
- Keeps all measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for repairs if needed.
- Maintain documentation of the company’s safety procedures, accidents and related events.
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm conformance to specifications and quality requirements.
- Provide training and support to every employee (policies, procedures, and core processes).
- Record and track any complaints and perform root cause investigations.
- Keep track of all Environmental and lab certifications due dates and documentation.
- Perform monthly chemical inventory.
- Perform plating bath analysis.
- Coordinate the disposal of expired inventory.
Performance Measurement Criteria :
- Cycle count accuracy.
- Accuracy of; inventory items ‘physical’ locations
- Efficiency of managing rack capacity against vacant bin locations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing 35 plus wpm
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Basic math skills
- Computer literate Microsoft office : Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
General manufacturing environment with some exposure to lab environment.
Submit resume for consideration to [email protected] or call our office directly and speak with a Staffing Specialist.