As we all contend with the uncertainty resulting from the news about COVID-19, we want to take this opportunity to inform you of the measures NorthEast Talent Solutions have adopted to minimize virus transmission among our employees and clients.
This week we organized the sanitizing of all vehicles used to transport our assigned employees and we will continue to sanitize these vehicles periodically as long as COVID-19 transmission continues to be a concern.
All company offices have been similarly cleaned in an effort to avoid COVID-19 transmission among employees and staff. Further, in an effort to maintain sanitary conditions, we have educated our employees on basic measures recommended by the CDC to reduce the risk of transmission, including but not limited to, frequent hand washing, abstaining from touching our hands to our eyes, nose and mouth, and self-quarantining when experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Should an employee show up to work exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, that employee will be directed to return home or, if necessary, seek medical attention.
We will closely monitor CDC recommendations with respect to COVID-19 as well as the recommendations of state and federal health authorities so that we may best protect the health and well-being of our employees, colleagues and clients.
If you have any questions about our efforts to protect against COVID-19 transmission, we welcome your inquiries. We wish you, your colleagues, family and friends safety and good health while we battle the spread of this virus.
Damarys M. Alvarez
President and CEO
Currently interviewing for a Executive Assistant to work with our client in Tinton Falls, NJ. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Submit resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Subject Line: Resume for Executive Assistant/Tinton Falls
Annual Salary: $45,000.00+ boe
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an EOE.
The Executive Assistant coordinates a variety of administrative and secretarial duties in support of the CEO. This position reports directly to the Senior VP of Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and manages the calendar for the Senior VP of Sales.
- Responsible for booking travel, scheduling: appointments, conferences and teleconferences for the Senior VP of Sales.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Assists in the planning and execution of meetings and events.
- Handles highly sensitive and confidential information on a regular basis and requires a high level of discretion.
- Serves as liaison between executives, managers and visitors as required; reviews, requests, and schedules appointments and meetings.
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edits documents; may take and transcribe minutes of meetings;
- Performs other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Arranges domestic and international travel
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of five years of administrative support including at least three years of executive support experience.
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong detail orientation (i.e. report preparation, etc.)
- Strong bias for action where work prioritization and schedule management is concerned.
- Strong working knowledge of booking travel both domestic and internationally
- Strong calendaring experience required
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NorthEast Talent Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Currently interviewing for a Human Resource Manager to work with our client in Tinton Falls, NJ. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Submit resume to [email protected] for consideration. Subject Line: Resume for HR Manager/Tinton Falls
Annual Salary: $65,000.00+ boe
NorthEast Talent Solutions is an EOE.
Duties include maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Individual must have the ability to multi-task and work well with others. 5+ years’ experience and Microsoft Office knowledge required. Competitive salary, 401K plan and benefits to those who qualify.
SUPPORTING TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselingmanagers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations;preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning,and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coachand discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolvingemployee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessingbenefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.