We are searching for a Warehouse Manager to work with our Client in Hawthorne, NJ.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for Consumer Products in a fast-moving environment. The Warehouse Manager manages receiving, multiple warehouses, third-party trucking, and DSD activities. Manages the warehouse ensuring the receipt, coordination, and safety of goods coming through a warehouse. Also ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- The full materials/component movement and storage process is well understood and strong inter-departmental partnerships are established that allow the effective execution of orders and development of solutions to challenges associated with internal & external customer expectations.
- Executes the daily shipping schedule ensuring the accuracy of all products shipped to customers.
- Internal and external customers are completely satisfied with the timing and communication related to inventory and warehousing services.
- A comprehensive set of department performance metrics with trends and targets are developed, analyzed, reported and available to be discussed at team meetings.
- Proposals to increase customer satisfaction and business process effectiveness are developed, documented, and implemented.
- Inventory management results in organization, cleanliness, FIFO, cycle count accuracy, and minimal “shrinkage” & damage.
- Directly reporting team members to show the clear behaviors and culture indicative of working for a leader that fosters collaboration, challenging responsibilities, ability to contribute, learning, and growth in a positive work environment
- Product Quality / Food Safety
- Maintain Good Manufacturing, Food Safety, and Quality Practices.
- Recommend measures to improve the quality of products and production methods.
- Take all measures necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Recommend measures to improve the quality of department operations.
- Ensure a safe, clean and productive work environment, and maintain a positive employee relations climate throughout the organization.
- Oversee the training of personnel in the performance of job responsibilities, including the safe and proper handling and/or use of material, tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Maintain an adequately staffed, well qualified, and fully-trained Logistics organization.
- Implement changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or equivalent, with a minimum of seven (7) years of relative combined experience in the areas of warehousing, logistics, inventory control, manufacturing, and management is strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing food warehouse multiple shifts. Prefer experience with refrigerated warehouses.
- Fully developed personal competencies in attention to detail, organization and prioritization, time management, analytical thinking, a bias for action, communication, and customer care. Tenacious, determined, results-oriented, resourceful at collecting, processing, and sharing information.
- Fully developed skills and experience with Excel and MRP systems.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Insatiable curiosity
- Familiarity with failure, but never comfortable with it
- Selfless, team-oriented predisposition
- Willingness to respectfully challenge conventional thinking
- Proactive engagement in critical business matters
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary $95,000 – $110,000 BOE
• Weekly Pay
• Day Shift
• Direct Deposit Available
• On day 90 receive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.